This strategy session is a customized half-day laser-session to equip the leader in better understanding relationship dynamics and the process by which positive change occurs.
This session is for you if you:
- Lead a high performance team and know you have some work to do to build it
- Create an environment that spells success
- Become more efficient in what you do
- Increase your leadership effectiveness and foster a higher ROI from your efforts
*offered as a half day or full day experience
Results of Stephanie’s Sessions:
The more one discovers their Strengths, Talents and Potential, the less stress and effort it will take to achieve an extraordinary Relationship with your work and life.
When we Value and share our strengths, gifts and talents we grow our potential and contribute to the World in ways that profoundly enrich and inspire the quality of life, work and relationships for ourselves, our loved ones and those we serve.
~ Designing a successful life around your Values, Gifts and Passions ~
Benefits include increased:
- Health and Wellbeing
- Better Relationships
- Value, Self-Esteem. Confidence and Contribution
When individuals recognize their value, it improves the team and thus contributes success for the organization, creating opportunity and win/win/win for everyone!
What are you waiting for? ... Seriously?
BOOK NOW for your personalized Coaching Session.
Make Your Impact
Stage I: “WannaPreneur”
Get Into Your Flow
* Clarity of purpose
* Direction for your passion
* Identify your potential
* Develop a clear plan to build a foundation for Success
* Life Skills to improve confidence and courage to take Action
Stage II: “SoloPreneur”
Off the Treadmill
*Clarity on how to leverage your skills to build a team that ignites and empowers your vision, mission and purpose.
Stage III: “LeaderPreneur”
Whole Team Productivity
* Motivation, skills and leadership to increase flow and workplace relationships
* Clarity of employee capital and potential and how to leverage it
* Stress Busting Resiliency training
* Increased health: mentally, emotionally and physically