WOW! Women of Wisdom Retreat
Again and again, I hear people say, “I don’t make resolutions! That way I don’t set myself up for failure!” This is both unfortunate and sad. We have been gifted so much in our lives to both create for ourselves and, if we are already awesomely happy, we have the...
In our busy lives, it's often a challenge to stop, slow down and connect to the moment. For many of us, Christmas is one of the most hectic times of the year. A time where we want everything to be perfect. We get so caught up with our To Do Lists that we forget about...
Why is it that I can remember certain things that I did many many years ago, but I can’t remember what I did yesterday? An old friend of mine drops in to catch up and reminds me of things we did when we were younger, but I have a completely different memory of the...
Stephanie’s latest book is available for $20 at Gateway Development
Live, Love, Lead & Leave a Legacy
Stephanie J Allen has been a Therapist, Instructor, Published Author and Award winning speaker for over two and a half decades.
As an Entrepreneur Consultant she has worked with some of the world’s top companies on Corporate Health & Wellbeing, Stress management and in the treatment of chronic pain syndromes.
She’s helped thousands of clients live an Inspired Life aligned with love, purpose and contribution. She offers energizing and empowering sessions to Improve relationships, recognize strengths and leverage your value to optimize impact, potential and results for your life and business.
Stephanie works with individuals who are:
- Professionals and Business Entrepreneurs
- Ages 21 to 45
- Teams of 10 employees or more
- Aspiring to make an impact in the world
- Ethically and Environmentally Aware
- Seeking to reach potential and success
- Who are valuing their health, family, business and community
- Invested in living a more active, healthy lifestyle
- Seeking inner peace, life balance, deeper intimacy with Loved ones
- Who are Ready and Willing to live a “Life on Purpose”
Stephanie energizes and empowers people to make “Shift Happen!” through understanding the relationship between the mind and body to fulfill physical, emotional and spiritual health.
Strengthen Your Leadership | Strengthen Your Potential
Leadership skills can play a large role in not only your own career development but that of the team that you are called to lead. Your industry knowledge and technical skills can take you so far but the real differentiator of a great leader comes down to the fine-tuning of great soft-skills that foster meaningful relationships.
This strategy session is a customized half-day laser-session to equip the leader in better understanding relationship dynamics and the process by which positive change occurs.
This session is for you if you:
- Lead a high performance team and know you have some work to do to build it
- Create an environment that spells success
- Become more efficient in what you do
- Increase your leadership effectiveness and foster a higher ROI from your efforts
- If you’re managing people while at the same time trying to achieve their own outcomes and you want to create a more aligned and positive culture within their business unit or organization.
*offered as a half day or full day experience
Results of Stephanie’s Sessions:
The more one discovers their Strengths, Talents and Potential, the less stress and effort it will take to achieve an extraordinary Relationship with your work and life.
When we Value and share our strengths, gifts and talents we grow our potential and contribute to the World in ways that profoundly enrich and inspire the quality of life, work and relationships for ourselves, our loved ones and those we serve.
~ Designing a successful life around your Values, Gifts and Passions ~
Benefits include increased:
- Health and Wellbeing
- Better Relationships
- Value, Self-Esteem. Confidence and Contribution
When individuals recognize their value, it improves the team and thus contributes success for the organization, creating opportunity and win/win/win for everyone!
What are you waiting for? … Seriously?
BOOK NOW for your personalized Coaching Session.
Stephanie Allen’s workshops, “Making Your life Work – From the Inside-Out!”, truly helped our employees achieve a work-life balance by creating visions for both their professional and personal lives and by identifying the best use of their time, energy and knowledge to accomplish their goals. Stories of Stephanie’s own personal journey, combined with her boundless energy and true passion to help others find personal empowerment, were instrumental in inspiring our employees to realize their ideal lives and go for it!
I found doing the ‘Wealth Dynamics test’ with Stephanie Allen was an enlightening experience!
I have gained clarity around the Why and How I do things and I am amazed at the potential this can carry in my personal and professional life. The most surprising manifestation is getting invited to make a presentation to colleagues at a National Convention the morning after Stephanie encouraged me to consider public speaking!
Stephanie showed me how to get clear on what I wanted for my life and in 1 year my business grew 600% in the ‘slowest’ months of the year. I now know where my business is going and how to grow my career and life with more joy, time and abundance.
Rejuvenated, fresh, alert, calm, relaxed, and focused are just a few of the adjectives our employees used to describe a 45 min group session with Stephanie Allen. Some employees have even taken the initiative of booking further private sessions for themselves. To me, with our reserved group, this speaks volumes as to the effectiveness of Stephanie’s particular skill set as well as her approach. A delight to converse with, an unassuming demeanor, and a smile that allows Stephanie the uncanny ability to put you immediately at ease, even prior to applying her craft. The chatter has already started around the office in anticipation of her next visit. Go ahead, you’ll thank yourself.
MAKE YOUR IMPACT
Which Entrepreneur Type Are You?
Stage 1: "Wannapreneur"
Get Into Your Flow
- Clarity of purpose
- Direction for your passion
- Identify your potential
- Develop a clear plan to build a foundation for Success
- Life Skills to improve confidence and courage to take Action
Stage 2: "Solopreneur"
Off the treadmill
- Find clarity
- Leverage your skills
- Build a team that ignites and empowers your vision, mission and purpose.
Stage 3: "Leaderpreneur"
- Motivation, skills and leadership to increase flow and workplace relationships
- Clarity of employee capital and potential and how to leverage it
- Stress Busting Resiliency training
- Increased health: mentally, emotionally and physically